Last month I was invited to join the Penny Black Saturday Challenge
as their guest designer for August. Thank you for asking me.
The theme for August is:
'You Favourite Technique'
Simple...just use your favourite technique (along with Penny Black products of course!) - just don't forget to mention what your favourite technique is!
My favourite technique- or one of them- is embossing. I love the texture
a embossing folder brings to a card.
The cute Penny Black image I've used for my birthday card
is called 'Hapy Birthday To You'.
The embossingfolder is from Cuttlebug and the paper from LOTV.
The rose is from Kort og Godt.
- QKR Stamped- # 203 Things With Wings
- Scrapbook Stamp Society- # ATG
- Kort o Mania- # 157 Alt er lov
- Crafty Sentiments Design- ATG
- Seize The Birthday- Birthday
- Card and Scrap-# 122 Alt er lov
- AnMa Creatief- # 59 Gebruik Kraft
- Live & Love Crafts- # 50 Happy Birthday