Data Protection and Privacy Policy

mandag den 18. maj 2015

Summer Fun??? A DT card fom HM&FMC.


I'm here with a quick reminder for the ongoing challenge at

Snoopy is our host and her theme is:



 For sponsor information please visit HM&FMC.



I've made a card for a colleague of mine who's going to have a 
surgery done in her knee this week. I think she needs a encouragement.

The image is called 'Color Me Better'- I just love it.


The sentiments are the small tag sentiments from LOTV,
I've just taken away the 'frame'.

No challenges just now, I'm busy celebrating the Norwegian National Day 
and there after I'm traveling to Oslo to attend a course for two days.

'See' you Wednesday.




 photo HMDTKDHM.gif

9 kommentarer:

  1. The perfect image and a beautiful card for your colleague!
    I love this Dot!
    Hugs
    Hannelie

    SvarSlet
  2. heheh - Jut love your super fun and adorable Mousey take on the Summer theme. Fab colorful card Teamie. :)

    SvarSlet
  3. super cute image and a great card Dorte
    Gr Karin

    SvarSlet
  4. Lovely card with a supercute image!
    xxx Margreet

    SvarSlet
  5. Gorgeous card Dorte :-) this is just perfect for your friend ! I am sure this will make her smile :-) Hope her operation goes well, this will definitely cheer her up :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    SvarSlet
  6. A fabulous card Dorte, such an adorable image and lovely papers.
    Pauline
    x

    SvarSlet
  7. Hi Dot, what a clever take on the challenge. Brilliant, because summer fun does often result in injuries! Beautifully colored and loving the papers too.
    LOVE IT!

    HUgs
    Sue

    SvarSlet
  8. Hi Dot, what a clever take on the challenge. Brilliant, because summer fun does often result in injuries! Beautifully colored and loving the papers too.
    LOVE IT!

    HUgs
    Sue

    SvarSlet
  9. Dorte this card is so super cute love your papers too! hugs me x

    SvarSlet