Data Protection and Privacy Policy

onsdag den 24. juli 2013

O for Oh Christmas Tree, DT card for ABC Christmas Challenge.

It's time for a brand new ABC Christmas Challenge...
this fortnight Wilma is the host, with a theme of:

O is for O’ Christmas Tree!

an easy one this time or what do you think?

I'm late with my card today, sitting in my summerland with an
unstable internet connection. 

I want to apologize to you for not being around
as I 'm supposed to, leaving you some lovely comments.
 
 

I have inked up one of the cute Gnomes from Whiff of Joy,
'Wee and Christmastree', and instead of colouring the tree,
I have paper pieced it and added some bling.


The papers are from My Mind's Eye ' the '12 Day's of Christmas' collection.

The sentiment is from LOTV.


The back of my card, using the usual reciepe,
the front in miniature and my personal stamp.



Our fab sponsor this time is:

Bugaboo Stamps
 
 One lucky Random winner will win 7 Digi images for their choice.




                           For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the
ABC Christmas Challenge and have a look.




Challenges:

17 kommentarer:

  1. Absolutely fabulous, such a lovely card and love what you did with the Christmas tree. Fabulous !!! Thanks so much for joining us at Whiff Of Joy, hugs, marion

    SvarSlet
  2. Gorgeous "C" card, one of my favourite Wee images. Thank you for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin'. Debbiex

    SvarSlet
  3. Dejligt julekort du har lavet og her i sommervarmen, er der heldigvis laaaaang tid til ;-)

    SvarSlet
  4. Darling card and great job on the tree, Thanks for joining us at SweetStamps.com

    SvarSlet
  5. it's a beautiful christmas card Dorte.

    greetings karin

    SvarSlet
  6. Sweet card, love the paper piecing and bling, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz and Divas by Design this week, Jac x

    SvarSlet
  7. Gorgeous card with that adorable stamp...I have it myself and never use it....don't know why.......

    SvarSlet
  8. Så fint og så julet. Hvordan gør man det i denne hede ? Jeg kan altså ikke fremkalde den stemning lige nu....LOL.
    Fortsat god sommer.

    SvarSlet
  9. Love the Christmas tree it looks amazing.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck!
    Nick

    SvarSlet
  10. great card love this woj image thanks for sharing at crafty catz

    SvarSlet
  11. Love your card Dorte. Great image and perfect paperpiecing. xx

    SvarSlet
  12. I love the way you use the little jewels on the tree! It's super cute! Thanks for playing along at the Sweet Stampin' Challenge & good luck!
    'Shell
    http://shellscardhaven.blogspot.ca

    SvarSlet
  13. The image is so cute ! I love your choice in papers!
    I love the the paper pieced tree! An awesome creation Dorte!

    SvarSlet
  14. Totally fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us at this week at Bearly Mine Challenges!
    Nela xx

    SvarSlet
  15. Hi Dorte,
    What a cute card. I love this image & those fab papers. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    SvarSlet
  16. Some awesome paper on this card - love it all! Really sweet image you paper pieced perfectly (say that three times fast... LOL). Your cards are always a delight! Hugz!

    SvarSlet
  17. Love your Christmas card, you did a fantastic job. All the extra touches are wonderful. Thanks so much for joining us at Cards For Men challenge. We love seeing your creation, good luck on the challenge.
    ~Pat~

    SvarSlet