Data Protection and Privacy Policy

tirsdag den 16. april 2013

Finally Springtime, and GD at Tip Top Tuesday.

I think spring  is on its way now, the snow in the garden is melting day by day. 

While waiting, I was asked to be Guest Designer at Tip Top Tuesday,
the answer at this question was......YES!
Thanks to the TTT team for asking me.


The theme for this Tuesdays challenge is:


Say It Isn't Sew! - Faux stitching on a card/creation.



There are two faboulous sponsors for the challenge:



Photobucket


 and




Krista has kindly given some images for the team to use,
 it was difficult to choose just one, but I think 'Springtime' was
 a perfect choice for this time of the year.

I was so happy to find out that our new computer
would cooperate in printing out for me. 



And here she is this little lovely one, together with design papers
from my favourite company, Maja Design.

I have made a soft blue and white creation with a touch of green,
beautiful colours, I think- my favourite.



Unusually many flowers on a card made by me. 
They are a mix from my stash and the leaves are punched out.

The main part of my cards 
are supposed to go by (snail) mail and I won't think
of what the postman does to the embellishments!


Here is the backside of my card, those of you who sometimes make a 
visit here will know that I always decorate here as well.

Often my backside is the front in miniatur, but today
 I have chosen an easyer way.


Challenges:



13 kommentarer:

  1. Åhhh så lækkert ♥

    1000 tak for at du deltager på card and scraps udfordring.
    knuzzz♥

    SvarSlet
  2. A beautiful card, lovely image and gorgeous flowers. Lovely details. Thank you for entering in Creative Card Crew challenge.
    Lou DT.

    SvarSlet
  3. wow gorgeous card Dorte.

    greetings karin

    SvarSlet
  4. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    SvarSlet
  5. Very pretty card, I love the simple touches. Thank you for joining out Spring Colors challenge at the Fab 'n' Fun Challenge. I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Fab 'n' Funky DT

    SvarSlet
  6. This is gorgeous! Love that blue/green color combo! :) Thank you for participating in our "April Showers/Spring Flowers" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xx

    SvarSlet
  7. Nydelig kort!
    Tusen takk for at du deltar på Card and Scaps utfordring:)

    SvarSlet
  8. Stunning card Dorte! This is one of my all time favourite images from Saturated Canary. I love the way you've coloured it and the papers are beautiful!! Lovely to find your blog today. Hugs, Wends xxx

    SvarSlet
  9. Beautiful card and fabulous flowers. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew. Hope you have a fabulous day!

    - Jenn DT

    SvarSlet
  10. Stunning card Dorte and its OUR pleasure having you Guest Design I was sooooo pleased when you said yes!! yay!! LOVE your card so pretty and a dreamy spring design! hugs me xx

    SvarSlet
  11. Lovely card. Great colors and sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
    Big Hug, Yvonne

    SvarSlet
  12. Beautiful card I love the blues.

    Thank you for joining us over at Saturated Canary, hope to see you again.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    SvarSlet