Data Protection and Privacy Policy

mandag den 16. januar 2012

House Mouse #111 Black and White.



Hello, all House Mouse addicted out there in blogland,
here's a quick note to tell you that

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge

is ready with a new challenge for you.

This time we want you to make a creation in

BLACK & WHITE!
(you are allowed to use skin and fur tones on the image)

Unfortunatly I was a bit late to have a card ready for
the challenge this time, but I'll promiss you that I'll
be there for the next challenge.

As you might remember the lovely mousy team
has extendet their little family with not less than
five new members.

And I'm one of the lucky ones.
I've been doing the happy dance since
I've received the invitation!!



The new members are:

Before I go, I want to tell you to mark your calendars for January 30th.
It's the day of our very first BLOG-HOP of 2012 !!
You will want to join in the FUN and play along on that special challenge too
because it will be FULL of excitement and really GREAT PRIZES!!

1 kommentar:

  1. FABO reminder sweetie. We cant wait until you can start creating on January 30th to make your big ENTRY into the DT!! :) So happy to have you on board!

    SvarSlet